Yesterday was our 6 year anniversary! I went for my first prenatal massage at Massage Envy and I must say while I really enjoyed it, I do love regular massages a little more. I think they are more relaxing since you only flip over once and your back is fully accessible, versus laying on one side then flipping to the other to get the back. At the very beginning you're on you're back but sitting up and she was rubbing the top of my shoulders. I apparently have a lot of built up tension in my shoulders-
I had knot, after knot, after knot! Well all the sudden as she was working hard on one of the knots, I started to kind of black out; my eyes were starting to fade, I got all tingly, extremely hot and sweaty and asked her if that was a normal reaction to have. {I've only had 3 massages before this and never a prenatal one} She immediately brought me some cold water, took one of the two covers off of me and uncovered my legs to let me get some air. Weirdest feeling ever! The rest of the 40 min were great :)
After the massage we headed out to Zio's with J and Mel, then on to bowling in Ft. Worth to celebrate our anniversary and J's birthday! I must say that the DJ they had there was playing some great old school tunes: Ice, Ice baby, a little MJ, whoop there it is and many other 90's favs. I have a feeling that the younger crowd were asking their friends who on earth would listen to such horrible music!? I thoroughly enjoyed it and sang my way through every song:) I had a special request to play a particular song so that a certain friend would entertain us with some moves, DJ agreed but then we never heard it!
bummer.
And what would a birthday be with out some cupcakes?! While I loved the cupcake wrappers, it was to celebrate J's birthday so I did apologize for them being a little girly. :) I think leopard print cupcakes taste better than plain o white wrappers!
So Happy Birthday, J!! We hope you have a wonderful day on Monday!!
1 comment:
1)title made me laugh outloud. 2)love the laser star on your chest in our picture together and 3)just glad we finally had the chance to hang out and have fun together! and happy anniversary again! it will be an amazing year, for sure!
Post a Comment