How far along? 20 weeks 5 days
Baby's size: 6.5 inches, he weighs 11oz and about the size of a small cantaloupe
Total weight gain/loss:5 lbs YAY! I have a feeling I will start gaining more than I should per week now!
Maternity clothes? still mostly pants, but a few tops.
Stretch marks? nope! thank you, Vit E cream!
Sleep: starting to not sleep so well and waking up earlier! boo
Best moment this week: Seeing our little guy and finding out that everything is perfect!
Have you told family and friends: Yes:)
Movement: felt him for the first time December 29th, but for the past two weeks he's been moving around quite a bit. This morning in particular he was wide a wake and must be working on this karate skills.
Food cravings: mmm...donuts:) and still anything salty. oh and fruit! I ate an entire bag of grapes in three sittings!
Anything you loved before that you absolutely cannot eat anymore?: cooking chicken but I can eat it now. So no aversions really.
Have you started to show yet: definitely! I feel like my stomach can't possible stretch any further.
Gender prediction: BOY BOY BOY!!
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy. Emotional but happy:)
Weekly Wisdom: He can hear us:)
Milestones: 1/2 way to meeting our sweet little man!
2 comments:
WHAT???? Already 20 weeks?! It's amazing how quickly others pregnancies fly by, but your own seems to drag on?
And just 5 lbs?! WOW! That is great... you will pack on the lbs in the coming months, but that's fantastic to have stayed so small thus far. AND that's with eating donuts! Woohoo! I was the same way though....so nauseous in the beginning that eating was just not fun.
You are ADORABLE AND LOOK GREAT!!!!
I meant to email you last week and ask how your drs appt went and if you loved the pre-natal massage!
Okay, must run... lovin' that baby bump!!! And I wish we were next door neighbors. I have loads and loads and loads of cute baby boy clothes....and I'd feel better about having spent the money on them if someone else could use them!
Look how stinking cute you are!! Love hearing about this sweet, special time!
♥xoxo♥
Post a Comment